Monday, April 13, 2009

14 Second Countdown... Then What? CLICK!

The clock ticking for your website visitor.
With only 14 seconds to capture your website visitors' attention what are you doing to keep them on your site long enough to convert them into customers, signups, partners or whatever it is your website is designed to accomplish?

Many people will tell you traffic to your website is crucial to the success of your Internet business. Well, duh! You don't have to be a genious to figure that out and you certainly don't need so called "gurus" insulting your intelligence by preaching this to you. It's just common sense that any business needs traffic. So, let's assume you have traffic coming to your website.

There's lots of places on the Interent to learn about bringing traffic to your site so I am not going to waste time writing about something that many people have written about. What I want to share with you is a simple truth about turning your website visitors into customers (once you have the traffic) using face-to-face old fashion belly-to-belly marketing for the Internet. This is something that hasn't been written about until now. Why not? Well, to be honest, it wasn't possible until I developed my program.

You see, I am a "people-person." I love to mingle with people, get to know them and find out what makes them tick. This helps me understand their needs and provides me a base on which to formulate how I can best help prospective clients/customers. The more you know about your prospect the better a relationship you will forge. Relationship building is crucial for Internet success.

If you take a look to the right column on this page near the top chances are you may see me (depending what time of day) streaming live video from my webcam right onto this blog page. I use a program I developed that allows website visitors to connect with me instantly from any of my websites using two-way LIVE interactive audio and video. This has become the most powerful website relationship building tool I have ever seen.

STOP website traffic abandonment.By adding Web Site Communicator, above the fold of my website, visitors can instantly see that I am LIVE on my site and ready to take their credit card information. Ok, maybe they don't think that way but that is ultimately what it is about, isn't it? Aren't we all online to make money? Letting your visitors know you are open and ready for their business makes you a serious contendor and separates you from your competition. Oh, in case you don't know what I mean by "above the fold," it is simply the area visible without having to scroll down the page. This is the most important peice of real estate for your website.

People love to buy. Web Site Communicator helps them buy from you. Being LIVE on your website captures your website visitors' attention. Now you've given them a reason to stay longer on your website because they can engage you to get questions answered or to find the information they are looking for. So many more possibilities are now reality because visitors can talk to and see the person behind the website. Can you put a price on this? Your visitors may not feel like checking out your competition if they can get instant gratification from you site. We all like to be instantly satisfied, don't we?

Are your curious to learn more? Feel free to attend out next webinar event by clicking the webinar button in the right column. Come along for some free information and let me help people buy from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment